Deion Sanders

Keenan Henderson

Is anyone interested in what Deion is doing with Colorado football?  I have lived in Colorado for eight years and never really cared about the team until they said Deion was going to coach the Buffs.  He has transformed a city and school in only 3 games.  That win last night was one for the ages. 

It seems like people either love or hate him, there is no middle ground.  I really enjoy the excitement he has brought to college football.  Of course, now Deion faces the best football league and may only be around .500 but Colorado should still make a bowl game this year.

Incredible game last night in Boulder that ended past 2am on the East Coast.....TheEaglemans' oldest grandson is a Senior at CU and was in attendence and on the field afterwards to join the victory celebration......never have been a Deion fan but Coach Prime has won me over with his positive coaching, speaking the truth and hard nosed teaching methods....say what you want about the man but he has turned that moribund program around in just a few months.....his players seem to love and respect him and their play reflects their coach......for the most part the Buffaloes remained calm despite numerous personal foul penalties on CSU including the blatantly late viscous hit on star WR/DB Travis Hunter....Tough games coming up at Oregon and home vs. USC the next two weeks....but TheEagleman believes......these kids are pretty good!... Image result for u of colorado logos

• Upvote 2

Always been a fan of Neon Deion, and it's clear why theeagleman has not. 😆

Incredible athlete in his Prime; the only player to ever: 1) hit a home run and score a touchdown in the same week, 2) play in a World Series and a Super Bowl, and 3) (which I forgot about) have a reception and an interception in a Super Bowl. Wow!

I agree with EM's comments about what he's doing as a coach at CU...outstanding!

TheEagleman supports my grandsons' CU team and Deion in Boulder, CO....except when they play Penn State.....Image result for penn state logo images

9 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

TheEagleman supports my grandsons' CU team and Deion in Boulder, CO....except when they play Penn State.....Image result for penn state logo images

Has anyone ever figured out what a Nittany Lion is? 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Easy, the eastern mountain lion native to the area and found on Mount Nittany which is the mountain just behind/near Beaver Stadium and overlooks all of the Penn State campus.  BTW, it is really a beautiful area and worth the visit.  If on campus check out Penn State Berkey Creamery and have some ice cream.  It is run by the Ag School.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Nice win for the Buffs at Arizona State on Saturday night.....now 4-2.....U of Colorado has already exceeded their O/U Vegas pre-season win total of 3.5 and its only early October.....look out in 2024 and beyond......👍

The schedule is about to be very tough and they will most likely finish 6-6.  A bowl game is still better than 1-11!

TheEagleman just wondering....when was the last time a college D-1 team lost after leading 29-0 at half???.....that defense is just awful....👎

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

TheEagleman just wondering....when was the last time a college D-1 team lost after leading 29-0 at half???.....that defense is just awful....👎

I know Texas A&M blew a 44-10 lead to UCLA a few years ago with about 2:00 left in the 3rd Qtr.