Mac McCroskey

ORob2

Report after the game required, @ORob2!!  Pretty cool that he starts his journey at Class AA.  Hope that he can handle the pitching and the pressure.  His partner-in-crime last season, Jackson Lofton, is still in Class A.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Unfortunately, nothing great to report.  The Trash Pandas are having a rough year, and this game marks the 9th loss in a row, 10-2.  Mac went 0-3 at the plate, and nothing to report defensively.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got to see an extra inning walk-off walk in person, and the best part was, it came from Mac McCroskey!  He got a Gatorade bath afterwards too😂 Me and my wife got to go down on the field after and meet him.  He was super nice, super cool.  He talked a bit about keeping up with the CWS guys still.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwZIl7nt90y/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Unfortunately, no twin snakes when Mac arrived at first base - just a fist bump. 🤷‍♂️

The grounds crew is really going to be upset that they have to rake out all that Gatorade around first base, too! 😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bogus Smith said:

Unfortunately, no twin snakes when Mac arrived at first base - just a fist bump. 🤷‍♂️

The grounds crew is really going to be upset that they have to rake out all that Gatorade around first base, too! 😂

Yes!  They had a big snow shovel and they were scooping all that Gatorade-dirt into a wheelbarrow😂

• Haha 1

Trash Pandas??.....😎

• Haha 1