Transfer Portal

ORob2

First pickup out of the portal that I’m aware of in Cam LaLiberte.  A PAC-12 catcher to (hopefully) fill in the void for Godman.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Cam just completed his junior year at UofA, so will have one (maybe two) years of eligibility remaining.  Started 33 of 59 games, with a batting average of .331, fielding pct of .984, and threw out 10 of 24 attempted base stealers.  Last name is pronounced lalli-BEAR-tay.  Looks like a solid pickup for a VERY important position.

• Upvote 1

Nice pickup for a very important position.  I would expect him to replace Godman, but will still have to compete with Blackwell and Casey for the playing time.

Laliberte is our second pickup (although the first from a P5 school).  The first pickup was announced earlier at 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Bogus Smith said:

Nice pickup for a very important position.  I would expect him to replace Godman, but will still have to compete with Blackwell and Casey for the playing time.

Laliberte is our second pickup (although the first from a P5 school).  The first pickup was announced earlier at 

Oh no! Put me on the list of people that make duplicate threads🤣sorry about that!

• Haha 2