Grant Nelson

ORob1

We heard earlier this afternoon that the "Alien Unicorn" had committed to Bama.  I sure hope it's true but shortly after hearing the news and mentioning it to an NDSU buddy from church, he quickly corrected me with screen shots from Dom Izzo, the NDSU beat writer, declaring this wasn't official and that he didn't know where it was coming from.  We'll see but I'd love to see Grant in Crimson rather than Green next year....

• Upvote 1

Verbal commits has Nelson listed as transferring to the Tide.  They tend to play at a fast pace and shoot a lot of 3s.  Plus some of their bigs left for the draft, so it is a good fit for Nelson.  

• Haha 1

That now makes a trio of Summit League first-teamers in Nelson, Vanover and Abmas who are in for a rude awakening vs. P5 talent and length night in and night out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Old Titan said:

That now makes a trio of Summit League first-teamers in Nelson, Vanover and Abmas who are in for a rude awakening vs. P5 talent and length night in and night out.

4 - Rhode at VA

14 hours ago, ORUalum said:

4 - Rhode at VA

Good catch, though of the four I wonder if Rhode might eventually make a name for himself in the ACC. 

He's young and very talented; more time to figure things out than the other three.

Taos Kamatoes at Vandy from South Dakota.  I believe 5 guys from the Summit moved up to the Power 5 level.