Happy Thanksgiving! / ORU NIKE Warm-Up

Guest Rob Marshall

Guest Rob Marshall

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Headed out of town this afternoon so I'll miss the upcoming games.  My prediction, ORU will win both games easily!

If anyone is interested in purchasing a brand new (tags still in tact) ORU Basketball NIKE warm-up, I have one available for a very fair price.  I ordered it through the GEC and just picked it up this morning at the athletics department.  Unfortunately, I already have the exact same warm up and I don't need two (2) of them.  The GEC flier advertises the warm-up for $100, but after using some GEC points I only paid $70.  Size XL (pants and jacket); the warm-up is Navy Blue with two (2) thin white stripes running across the arms and chest of the jacket as well as down the legs of the pants.  Minimum bid of $50, and a great deal compared to the retail price at Academy, Dillards, or direct from the GEC.  Christmas gift?  Anyone?  Anyone?

E-mail me at rob.marshall@cox.net to inquire.  Thanks and again Happy Thanksgiving!

Jayhawk Rob trying to unload ORU gear?!?!?!

Next thing you know, he'll be trying to sell his ORU season tickets so he won't miss any TU games.