How about those Eagles

Keenan Henderson

I feel your pain Eagleman.  If Dan Campell wasn't too cute or too aggresive for his own good us Cowboys fans would be feeling a lot differently today.  

Congrats, Grip and all Cowboys Fans....you guys sure know how to kick a man when he is down......it's been a tough month to be an Eagles fan...this collapse is unprecedented......this is a rare occasion where TheEagleman is at a loss for words...... 😥

1 hour ago, theeagleman5 said:

Congrats, Grip and all Cowboys Fans....you guys sure know how to kick a man when he is down......it's been a tough month to be an Eagles fan...this collapse is unprecedented......this is a rare occasion where TheEagleman is at a loss for words...... 😥

There is something fundamentally wrong with the Eagles.  There is either discourse in the locker room, the coaches are distracted with the change in defensive coordinators, or the players are not getting prepared properly for the games (and/or a combination of it all).  Regardless, the Eagles need to do more soul searching and less practice this week to get themselves out of their funk.

• Upvote 1

I think it is mostly Siriani’s fault.  A lack of leadership at the top IMHO.

There are so many great post game shows from Philly media outlets available on YouTube if you are petty like me.  No one hates on the Eagles like Philadelphians.

Tough weekend for TheEagleman.....first my beloved Golden Eagles go down in flames at home to St. Thomas...then the football Eagles fail to show in Tampa Bay for a playoff game to finish off the end of a disasterous Dec/Jan of the 2023 NFL season.......oh well....we will get em next season.....maybe.....lots of changes coming for sure....at this point TheEagleman has no answers for ORU or the Eagles.....plus we got our first measurable snow in two years last night.....guess the only way to dull the pain is.....🍷🥶🍷.....no worries, friend....TheEagleman will survive.....God is Good all the time!! 🙏

• Like 4

Once The Cowboys lost I was hoping the Eagles would rep the NFC East well. Not to be. As Scooter McGruder posted, "The NFC Least is back!" 🤣

• Haha 1