How about those Eagles

Keenan Henderson

No not ORU but the NFL Eagles.  They went out and drafted half of the National Champion Georgia Bulldogs team and then traded for another former Georgia guy, Swift (from the Lions).  Maybe another Superbowl appearance for Phily.  Dallas is in trouble and this is coming from a Cowboy fan.

4 hours ago, Keenan Henderson said:

No not ORU but the NFL Eagles.  They went out and drafted half of the National Champion Georgia Bulldogs team and then traded for another former Georgia guy, Swift (from the Lions).  Maybe another Superbowl appearance for Phily.  Dallas is in trouble and this is coming from a Cowboy fan.

College Football Deal With It GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks

Jerry Jones help us out….😂

Weekend at Bernies = image.jpeg.0557038c52a468050092d5de1801e1a5.jpeg

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Weekend at Bernies = image.jpeg.0557038c52a468050092d5de1801e1a5.jpeg

Haha! Eagles MAYBE had a better draft, but Cowboys kicked it in free agency. Dirty birds will be fighting for 2nd in the NFC Beast next year!

• Like 1

Grip must be hitting the Chianti pretty hard tonight....but TheEagleman respects his loyalty to the football squad that has failed to win anything of significance over the past quarter century......and here is some late breaking news......separated at birth?!?!?!?!?......................................................              image.jpeg.0557038c52a468050092d5de1801e1a5.jpeg and Image result for sleepy joe biden photos

The Eagles certainly deserve some credit for their one SuperBowl win since they began in 1933. At that rate, you can expect another one in 2107! Congratulations! 

EDIT: My calculation was off by 5 years. Should be 2102!

CBR.jpeg

Edited by Texasgrip

8 minutes ago, Texasgrip said:

The Eagles certainly deserve some credit for their one SuperBowl win since they began in 1933. At that rate, you can expect another one in 2107! Congratulations! 

CBR.jpeg

Not an Eagles (Philadelphia) fan, but they have been to the Super Bowl four times and won twice (2017, 2023).  At this rate, they should win their next Super Bowl in 2029, by my calculations.

Dallas has been a disappointment in not winning a Super Bowl for over 28 years - a generation ago.  Time for them to right the ship and get another ring (IMHO).

Just now, Bogus Smith said:

Not an Eagles (Philadelphia) fan, but they have been to the Super Bowl four times and won twice (2017, 2023).  At this rate, they should win their next Super Bowl in 2029, by my calculations.

Dallas has been a disappointment in not winning a Super Bowl for over 28 years - a generation ago.  Time for them to right the ship and get another ring (IMHO).

Maybe ask the Chiefs about this year's Superbowl? 😆 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_Bowl_champions The Eagles have won once.

Agree about the Cowboys recent history...it HAS been disappointing. Still, five times as many SB wins as the Eagleman's beloved DirtyBirds! 💪

In all honesty (AKA, no fan speak), the Eagles will surely be favored to win the division, and possibly the conference next season.

38 minutes ago, Texasgrip said:

Maybe ask the Chiefs about this year's Superbowl? 😆 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_Bowl_champions The Eagles have won once.

Agree about the Cowboys recent history...it HAS been disappointing. Still, five times as many SB wins as the Eagleman's beloved DirtyBirds! 💪

In all honesty (AKA, no fan speak), the Eagles will surely be favored to win the division, and possibly the conference next season.

I was trying to make @theeagleman5 feel better about himself.  How could I have forgotten that the Chiefs are the reigning world champions OVER the Philadelphia Eagles? 🤷‍♂️  Even with that loss, Jalen Hurts gets the biggest contract in NFL history (currently). 

I would agree that the Eagles are the odds-on favorite to win the NFC - regardless of whether they win the Beast or not.

Interesting conversation to say the least....love those five rings but notice ZIP since 1995....in fact I think Dallas has just 2 or 3 playoff wins since 1995 while the Eagles have 17.....so I think we can agree who is the better team over the past 25 years.....no argument that the Cowboys were the better team in the 70s, 80s and 90s.....but that's a long time ago and i think you guys are delusional if you see any serious playoff runs to the NFC Championship in the near future.....TheEagleman respects Dallas and especially guys like Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith....Michael Irvin another story.....no further comment needed....and I hope that your owner/Mr. J Jones lives to be 110 and continues to run the team because they will win nothing as long as he's in charge...he is a stubborn old man who refuses to delegate and hire a coach that will stand up to him..the ones he had that did so (Johnson and Parcells) walked away....that's just a fact and I think most smart Cowboys fans (ie: Otis83) will admit to that......looking forward to a couple of tough match ups in 2023 with Dallas and yeah, they always give us fits....Dak is a good QB and seems to save his best games for the Eagles......and Dallas still has the best cheerleaders in the NFL.....Image result for dallas cowboys cheerleaders photos

• Like 1

You cannot deny the resemblance.  They've never been seen at the same place at the same time.  That's why we call AT&T stadium the Death Star.  Jerry is the evil emperor and there is no saving my beloved franchise from the Dark Side.

Jerry's World: 25 memorable moments in Jerry Jones' 25 years | Marsh Weber

9 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

You cannot deny the resemblance.  They've never been seen at the same place at the same time.  That's why we call AT&T stadium the Death Star.  Jerry is the evil emperor and there is no saving my beloved franchise from the Dark Side.

Jerry's World: 25 memorable moments in Jerry Jones' 25 years | Marsh Weber

After watching ROTJ in theaters with my kids this weekend, I think he can still be turned. 😆

1 minute ago, Texasgrip said:

After watching ROTJ in theaters with my kids this weekend, I think he can still be turned. 😆

MRW I need help and Obi Wan Kenobi is my only hope : r/starwarsmemes

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

This is Eagles-Cowboys week....TheEagleman is looking forward to an entertaining matchup on Sunday late afternoon at Lincoln Financial Field.....Hurts vs. Prescott....Sirianni vs. McCarthy.....I think Philly has the advantage in both those key areas.....McCarthy is clueless.....Image result for Mike McCarthy dallas photos

It is the Eagles game to lose.  They have more talent and options than the Cowboys in almost every area.  The only way the Eagles lose is if they beat themselves.....and that is coming from a Cowboys fan!! 

• Haha 1

Prescott just rarely beats the good teams/playoff games.  He has done great against average to poor teams.  Dallas's only hope is if the defense is on fire, like it was the first two weeks, and can cause some turnovers or even help put points on the board (pick 6, blocked kick, etc).

They have to get the ball to Cee Dee Lamb, he tore up the Rams this weekend.  Run the jet sweep, short passes to him, be creative but get the man the ball!

• Like 1

The Eagles are really good this year, maybe they can even win the Super Bowl.  I thought Dallas played well and Prescott got the ball to Lamb (191 yards) and yet Philly still was the better team.  Tip my hat to your Eagles Eagleman.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Keenan...appreciate the kind words and I will say this....TheEagleman detests everything about the Cowboys and the Star....i have for over 55 yrs....but Dak Prescott played a very good game today and it surely could have been good enough to win except for a couple of late game sacks by Brandon Graham and Josh Sweat. Dak and Cee Dee carved up the Eagles porous secondary and except for a couple of close plays in the 4th where the Dallas TE came up 18 inches short of the goal line and Dak stepped out of bounds on a 2 point play......well, the game could have had a different outcome.....Jalen Hurts was tremendous especially in the 3rd quarter playing on a gimpy knee and the Eagles D line came up big in the final seconds.....really a tremendous game to watch and I tip my hat to the Cowboys for overcoming a lot of tough calls from the refs who really had an overall questionable day.....and in the end the Cowboys came up 3 yards short of victory....the rematch next month in Big D will be a must watch and I think it's a Sunday Night prime time game....in the meantime a tough road ahead for my Birds with games at KC...vs. SF and Buffalo.....the NFC is still up for grabs.....time for another chianti because after that game today I need it.....🍷

• Upvote 1