Where they are now - Daniel Chee

tmh8286

I had a pleasant surprise today - I had a chance to meet and talk with Daniel Chee.  Many will remember Daniel as a role player on the ORU basketball team from 1995 to 1998. 

Our church is doing a photo directory, and Daniel's company is putting it together - Daniel being the photographer.  He was quite good, and made the photo session a lot of fun with jokes and funny sayings. 

He still looks much the same, a little older than he did ten years ago, but he wears his hair long and in a pony tail, looking very much the part of an artist.

We also had a chance to meet his wife - pretty and sweet!  Their company is called Artisan Life Photography, and they have a studio at Promenade Mall.  We're planning on having them take my son's senior pictures sometime soon as well.

We told Daniel that my son, Spencer, still has a souvenir program with Daniel's picture on it on his bedroom wall, which seemed to really tickle him.  He said even HE doesn't have one of those any more!

Daniel said that his work keeps him from making all of the ORU home games, but he tries to attend when he can.  He tries to stay close to the program, and said that he played some with the team this summer.

It was fun seeing Daniel today, and if you need any photography done, you might want to look him up.

His company did our Church directory last May.  We enjoyed talking to him.

Everyone really enjoyed their pictures too.  Much better than directory pictures in the past.  Most of us bought extras.