ORU @ Omaha

ORUSwagger

Clearly a big series this weekend and lots riding for both programs. Let’s go ORU!

The ORU/Omaha series is scheduled for Thursday/Friday/Saturday this week.  I'm assuming that this is due to Easter Sunday, but not sure.  The other two Summit series are playing the normal Fri/Sat/Sun weekend schedule.

Thanks for picking that up, TrueBlue....TheEagleman almost missed the Thursday start to this series due to the Easter Holiday on Sunday.....Game 1 gets underway tonight at 6PM CDT.....Good Guys really need to get this opener...GO BLUE!!! :tb-white:

Our pitching rotation was off this week because of the schedule.  I heard they saved Fowler to start tonight.

Also you can add all of the games to your iphone calendar from the calendar on the oruathletics.com.  It's very handy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

It’s only been 48 hours since the Tuesday catastrophe. Hopefully the good guys can forget about that and start strong. A series win is crucial, a sweep would be wonderful. 
#GOBLUE

30 minutes ago, Texasgrip said:

It’s only been 48 hours since the Tuesday catastrophe. Hopefully the good guys can forget about that and start strong. A series win is crucial, a sweep would be wonderful. 
#GOBLUE

We need a sweep and the bats to wake up.

Tuesdays game shows us we have a ways to go and better make the right adjustments or we will exit round one of the Super Regionals.

HOME RUN MATT HOGAN!!!!!

ORU 5-1 Bottom 5!Home Run Homer GIF by Gwinnett Stripers

Edited by ORUFanbase
  • Like 1

Getting the opener in Omaha is huge for ORU....love it!! 21-10 (7-0)...😍

29 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Getting the opener in Omaha is huge for ORU....love it!! 21-10 (7-0)...😍

Yes sir! I see we are working on no Gif response. Such a hard withdrawal for me 😂

• Haha 3

Cade Denton with the 5 out save last night.....that guy has a 1.30 ERA and a 0.98 WHIP....39 Ks in 27.2 innings.....he's almost money in the bank......:shield-logo:

16 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Cade Denton with the 5 out save last night.....that guy has a 1.30 ERA and a 0.98 WHIP....39 Ks in 27.2 innings.....he's almost money in the bank......:shield-logo:

He does have one blown save (not to be a Debbie Downer). 🤣  However, he is headed for The Show in a couple of years.

Image TheEagleman loves these blue uniforms being worn by ORU today.....just awesome!!....would love to get me one of those! 😎

Hogan has another HR today....ORU up 5-4 as they head to the 5th inning in Omaha.....:tb-blue:

ORU 8-4 Top 6! Thanks for the updates @theeagleman5

30 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Hogan has another HR today....ORU up 5-4 as they head to the 5th inning in Omaha.....:tb-blue:

The Omaha broadcaster and his stories…..🫣🫣😂😂

ORU 11-4 Top 6th!

Mac McCroskey with a 3Run Shot!

Home Run Baseball GIF by StickerGiant

Edited by ORUFanbase
  • Upvote 1