NBA Playoffs

ORUSwagger

TheEagleman hasn't watched 12 minutes total of NBA all season....it's rather boring.....same old same old.......not like the old days with Bird, Magic and Dr. J......even the Jordan years......its a snoozer.......Image result for George Costanza

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, theeagleman5 said:

TheEagleman hasn't watched 12 minutes total of NBA all season....it's rather boring.....same old same old.......not like the old days with Bird, Magic and Dr. J......even the Jordan years......its a snoozer.......Image result for George Costanza

Throw in the woke, political, racist, China loving crap on top of it and I simply won't watch a single second. 

• Upvote 3

I loved the NBA in the 80's.   I had Mavericks season tickets and was able to see all the greats of that era - Bird, Magic, Moses Malone, Akeem, Jordan, etc.  Now it just bores me to death.  Iso and 3 is not interesting basketball.  If the Mavs make run in the playoffs like they did last year I'll watch but that's about it.  I won't have to worry about that this year LOL.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/4/2023 at 6:40 AM, Old Titan said:

This thread belongs in “Free For All”, not ORU Men’s Basketball.

Noted and @Dr. Cornelius helped with that. The new guy gets no breaks 😂

On 4/5/2023 at 2:00 PM, oruvoice said:

Throw in the woke, political, racist, China loving crap on top of it and I simply won't watch a single second. 

Those are facts. 

On 4/7/2023 at 4:56 PM, Otis 83 said:

I loved the NBA in the 80's.   I had Mavericks season tickets and was able to see all the greats of that era - Bird, Magic, Moses Malone, Akeem, Jordan, etc.  Now it just bores me to death.  Iso and 3 is not interesting basketball.  If the Mavs make run in the playoffs like they did last year I'll watch but that's about it.  I won't have to worry about that this year LOL.

The NBA of the 90s was the last of the tough guy era. 

On 4/5/2023 at 12:49 PM, theeagleman5 said:

LBJ and the soy boys of today give the nba a bad name. But if your team is in the playoff hunt. It’s not bad to follow up and see how they do.