ORU at Missouri State

Texasgrip

ORU (16-9) midweek matchup with MSU (11-11) tomorrow in Springfield. Bears have lost six straight and will be looking to rebound at home. Would be nice for the good guys to pick up another road win before heading home to face WIU this weekend* in Summit action! #GOBLUE

*Friday night? You guessed it....$1 hotdog night again. I may have to indulge this time. 😆

I'm a little surprised Missouri State doesn't provide a video stream.  I would have loved to have seen the Golden Eagles add on two runs here in top of the 5th.  Good guys up now 3-0.  

Eagles win 4-0 on seven hits and eight men left on base (left the bases loaded twice).  We should be 20-9 at the end of the weekend, but sometimes we play to our level of competition.  Hope that the guys come out swinging on Friday night and don't stop until Tuesday night!  Good win tonight for the good guys!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Every win counts! These midweek victories can factor into the regional seeding once we win the Summit. 😆

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Bogus Smith said:

Eagles win 4-0 on seven hits and eight men left on base (left the bases loaded twice).  We should be 20-9 at the end of the weekend, but sometimes we play to our level of competition.  Hope that the guys come out swinging on Friday night and don't stop until Tuesday night!  Good win tonight for the good guys!

Golden Eagles Oru GIF by Oral Roberts University