ESPN Radio

JoeyO

Not sure if anyone listened to The Sports Bash with Erik Kuselias or The Pulse with Doug Gottlieb tonight, but there were a few humorous lines in there that I wanted to relay.

On The Sports Bash, Erik does the "Rapid Fire" segment.  People call in with quick comments, etc.  I called in and got on and said something to the effect of, "Eric, remember this name... Caleb Green!  How about my boys beating up on KU last night?!"  Erik replied, "Yeah, I think he just hit ANOTHER three!"  I didn't have the heart to correct him (plus he had already cut me off).  He had nice things to say about the win, which I thought was good.  I guess even the win doesn't quite give Caleb the respect he deserves.

On The Pulse, Doug was talking about college football and said something like, "You know, I know Michigan beat Notre Dame in South Bend but I sincerely believe that Notre Dame could beat them if they played again.  Why do I think this could happen?  Because Oral Roberts beat Kansas!  Anything can happen!"  Thought that was a good line from a guy with some local ties...