Roll Call for Orlando

TrueBlue82

11 hours ago, Sterns78 said:

Sweet Pea and I will be there. Also, Haywood Workman and Luke Spencer-Gardner will be at the Orlando send-off party. Lots of alumni headed to Orlando!

Haywood and Luke? Man, I wish I could be there!! Tell them we haven't forgotten everything they did to make ORU basketball fantastic. And we're so proud of Dr. Luke Spencer-Gardner!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ORUTerry said:

Please take lots of pictures - and post them here. 

What he said!!

Count and Countess have just canceled plane tickets and hotel reservations due to illness, and, unfortunately, won’t be going after all. Was looking forward to re-taking a pic with LS-G (and many of you); someone extend him greetings from me, please. image.png.84994efafa5b0eaf03c499da8d41fb3c.png

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ttowncount said:

Count and Countess have just canceled plane tickets and hotel reservations due to illness, and, unfortunately, won’t be going after all. Was looking forward to re-taking a pic with LS-G (and many of you); someone extend him greetings from me, please. image.png.84994efafa5b0eaf03c499da8d41fb3c.png

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!

NO!!!  Get better before the Sweet Sixteen in NYC! 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ttowncount said:

Count and Countess have just canceled plane tickets and hotel reservations due to illness, and, unfortunately, won’t be going after all. Was looking forward to re-taking a pic with LS-G (and many of you); someone extend him greetings from me, please. 

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!

Sorry to hear this - prayers for a quick recovery!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TrueBlue82 said:

NO!!!  Get better before the Sweet Sixteen in NYC! 😉

GWS🙏

ORU Alumnus has 1 ORU extra ticket bought in Ticketmaster but can sell at $50. wiry service fees it cost $78.
Email Doug Ott and he can follow up if interested.
dougottconnect@
gmail.com
Section 232, Row 7, Seat6

1 hour ago, ttowncount said:

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!

So sorry to hear that, count. After dejectedly dealing with the same situation myself for the Summit League Tournament, I know firsthand how disappointing that is. You'll be with us in our thoughts and in our hearts in Orlando!! Hope you get to feeling better very soon! I plan on taking my slice of Mabee Center floor with me to Florida for Luke and Haywood to sign - I'll be sure to give Luke your regards.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, tmh8286 said:

So sorry to hear that, count.

Also very sorry to hear that. I even had an accounting question that I was going to ask you - your Accounting 101 class has served me well, but this one is way over my head. Guess I'll just have to deal with our own CPA on that one.

ORU Alumnus has 1 ORU extra ticket bought in Ticketmaster but can sell at $50. wiry service fees it cost $78.
Email Doug Ott and he can follow up if interested.
dougottconnect@
gmail.com
Section 232, Row 7, Seat6

Athletics has a few tickets available. Act fast:

The seats are in Section 227. Tickets are $80 each. That’s a $60 SAVINGS over what full-price tickets in that section are going for. To get your tickets, please contact Cole Eveland in the ORU Athletics ticket office at 918-495-7546 or e-mail him at ceveland@oru.edu.

27 minutes ago, ORUalum11 said:

Were we able to fill both of our sections in the lower bowl? 

I'm asking someone there. I'll let you know what I find out.

On 3/15/2023 at 11:47 AM, ttowncount said:

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!

What a disappointment - was looking forward to seeing you.  Prayers for a complete, quick recovery - I guess we will see each other in NYC next weekend.

• Like 1