Selection Sunday Watch Party - Mabee Center, 4:30pm

Old Titan

Geez that's a 1970's style TV on the poster....no flat screen???...lol....Image result for Old TV

2 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Geez that's a 1970's style TV on the poster....no flat screen???...lol....Image result for Old TV

Have some respect for our history Eagleman!  TVs like that one  built the university.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Cost-cutting measure to ensure cash on hand for Coach Mills' next raise.

• Haha 1

You'll have to train a whole generation of people that do not know how to get the optimal picture from how they hold and angle and augment the rabbit ears (after you explain what rabbit ears are).

5 minutes ago, ron said:

You'll have to train a whole generation of people that do not know how to get the optimal picture from how they hold and angle and augment the rabbit ears (after you explain what rabbit ears are).

That's just in Canada Ron.  Apparently watching games in the US is different.   🤣

@Otis 83, I'm just reacting to the picture that ORU is using to advertise the watch party. I don't want to read into your words too much, but if you're saying rabbit ears are still in the US educational curriculum, who am I to dispute that? That would just be a bit of a surprise to me.🤯

17 hours ago, ron said:

@Otis 83, I'm just reacting to the picture that ORU is using to advertise the watch party. I don't want to read into your words too much, but if you're saying rabbit ears are still in the US educational curriculum, who am I to dispute that? That would just be a bit of a surprise to me.🤯

The above is uncharitable. Please forgive me, @Otis 83. I am not here to use stinging words on people. I love the experience of my years of ORU. I am here on this board because I intend to celebrate that experience with every word I write. Have a great day trying to figure out which team we will have to lay a beating on in the first round!

6 hours ago, ron said:

The above is uncharitable. Please forgive me, @Otis 83. I am not here to use stinging words on people. I love the experience of my years of ORU. I am here on this board because I intend to celebrate that experience with every word I write. Have a great day trying to figure out which team we will have to lay a beating on in the first round!

We're good ron. I was just trying to have some fun and it didn't work out that way.  No worries.  Sorry if I offended.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

“The Golden Eagles … are among teams whose reactions may be shown live during the broadcast.”  (Too bad the students are on Spring Break.”

tulsaworld.com/tncms/asset/editorial/b533024c-c05f-11ed-b75a-2f54311bf845

24 minutes ago, ttowncount said:

“The Golden Eagles … are among teams whose reactions may be shown live during the broadcast.”  (Too bad the students are on Spring Break.”

tulsaworld.com/tncms/asset/editorial/b533024c-c05f-11ed-b75a-2f54311bf845

That's a bummer! I was Indianapolis in 2021, but almost wished I was at the Mabee when I saw the students celebrating on TV. Our students have been great the last couple years. 

I hope there will be digital presence for the Watch Party. My wife & I were planning to be at the Mabee Center, but I pulled a muscle in my back at church this morning, so I'm out with an injury. I'll leave it to your imagination to guess how I got such an injury at church.

• Like 1

Hands really being forcefully raised into the air over there …. Great service to be at 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dave probably didn't hurt his back at church reaching for his wallet.....but TheEagleman sure enjoyed seeding ORU and the Mabee Center crowd on the CBS Selection Show....and the Good Guys will probably draw a plum spot for the opening round on Thursday because of our opponent....let's hope we can send them back to Durham very quickly.....:tb-blue:

• Upvote 2

Nobody picking ORU to upset Duke from the bracketology sites that I saw. I heard Duke's coach asked about the draw. He didn't say anything specifically about us, didn't even mention our name. Interesting! Tomorrow morning's breakfast with Coach Mills, Joe Lunardi and others should be good. They'll have something to say, I'm sure. Paul can craft his message with the best of them as well - did you know that it's cold in Sioux Falls this time of year? 🤣