Selection Sunday

theeagleman5

These next few days waiting for Selection Sunday just feel sooooo awesome!!...TheEagleman and most other ORU diehards are just basking in the glow of 30-4 and securing the automatic bid and have zero worries...unless of course you want to fret about which opponent we will draw and the site we might be sent to......I for one am not concerned as I feel ORU will have at least an 11 seed and possibly even a 10 depending on the outcome of these final conference tournaments over the weekend.....looking like our possible opponents could be teams like Miami, Creighton, Iowa State, Providence, Xavier or possibly even Duke or Kentucky.....discuss your preferences and whom you think ORU matches up best against......and just sit back and enjoy the next 4 days until we have to start filling out brackets and making those tough decisions......Image result for George Costanza

Is there a Selection Sunday event planned? 

I don't know enough about our possible match ups, but would love beating Duke or Kentucky 😎 We ain't scared of nobody!!

• Like 1

Can we bring in Alumni by Zoom to watch? That could be a great event for ORU I think. It could also be a logistical nightmare. Just sayin.

Duke would be my favorite match up because I just never liked that team.  Coach K was a great coach but always rooted against them.  They are the Devils so of course that is our enemy!  😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oral Roberts vs. the Blue Devils....oooooh....that has so much potential and numerous story lines.....😍

8 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

These next few days waiting for Selection Sunday just feel sooooo awesome!!...TheEagleman and most other ORU diehards are just basking in the glow of 30-4 and securing the automatic bid and have zero worries...unless of course you want to fret about which opponent we will draw and the site we might be sent to......I for one am not concerned as I feel ORU will have at least an 11 seed and possibly even a 10 depending on the outcome of these final conference tournaments over the weekend.....looking like our possible opponents could be teams like Miami, Creighton, Iowa State, Providence, Xavier or possibly even Duke or Kentucky.....discuss your preferences and whom you think ORU matches up best against......and just sit back and enjoy the next 4 days until we have to start filling out brackets and making those tough decisions......Image result for George Costanza

😄😄

just over 27 hours to go....TheEagleman is studying up on all ORU's possible opponents.....Image result for Kramer Seinfeld

Northwestern would be lovely....watched them last night vs. Penn State....and if the Nits can beat them....well. ORU surely can.....:shield-logo:

On 3/9/2023 at 6:23 PM, theeagleman5 said:

Oral Roberts vs. the Blue Devils....oooooh....that has so much potential and numerous story lines.....😍

We will make those Devils blue!

The more video I watch, the more I getting the feeling, "Bring 'em on! We got this!"