#3 NDSU vs. #6 South Dakota

Old Titan

Final game of the quarterfinals, the dreaded 6 vs. 3 game that traditionally provides so many upsets (as we know all too well).

Predictably, USD is hanging with the Bi-SUN (can't make me mispronounce it, sorry) so far at 19-19 with 5:44 to go.  Offense hard to come by in all the quarterfinal games other then ORU/UND.

Ya know, for someone who is supposed to be such a big-time NBA prospect, Grant Nelson sure does disappear for long stretches of the game.

Hopefully NDSU pulls it out.  I think they have a better chance of giving SDSU a game.  I watched all of the STU/WIU game and now have been watching the NDSU/USD game.

Jacks vs. Bison tomorrow night should be fun game....🍺

4 minutes ago, Texasgrip said:

Coming down to the wire! Was that @lakesbisonholding a Busch can?

Wow, what a no-call!

Not sure about that call. bad turnover for S D

Looked like a clean block on the replays.

What a heartbreaker for the Coyotes:  they had the lead and the ball in the backcourt with :30 to go and inexplicably sailed a crosscourt pass out of bounds to give NDSU the ball, which they converted.

Grant Nelson disappeared late; the guy may be all that on YouTube videos but he is just not aggressive when it matters.