Fun to see how far we've come!

Eaglefan 21

4 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

TheEagleman apologizes for taking a cheap shot at Sudden Sam who let's just say was a fine basketball player but not exactly an example of the ORU whole man in 1973-74...its surely possible that the Lord got ahold of his heart during his one year at 7777 So. Lewis or sometime later....he was a character for sure and the ladies loved him....not sure what happened to Sam after the Elite 8 loss to Kansas....😎

I didn't know Sam McCants, but he could definitely play!! I can confirm that the ladies love hoopsters named Sam!! 🤣

I would say let's keep that from the lovely Mrs. ORU40... but after 34 years of marriage she would laugh me out of the room!!  And deservedly so!!! 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

TheEagleman knew Sam McCants... and I can guarantee he's not a Pastor....will just leave it at that....😜

Well, not everyone can be the spiritual giant like the Eagleman. Abraham, Moses, Paul, & The Eagleman...truly the Mt. Rushmore of Faith! 🤣

• Haha 4