Vaccine Info

eagle88

https://thecomeback.com/covid-19/john-stockton-thinks-1000-pro-athletes-died-covid-vaccine.html\

https://pennybutler.com/athletes-collapsing/

I know this is a polarizing topic but this kind of information cannot be ignored. Whether or not someone is for or against the vax no one in a free society should be forced to take a vaccine against their will. The NCAA, NFL, MLB etc all required their players to take a vaccine and the mainstream media is covering up the deaths and injuries that have occurred. It saddens me that many ORU players felt they had to take a vaccine in order to play. Myocarditis( enlargening of the heart) is a real thing and has proven to be a side effect from the vax. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, eagle88 said:

https://thecomeback.com/covid-19/john-stockton-thinks-1000-pro-athletes-died-covid-vaccine.html\

https://pennybutler.com/athletes-collapsing/

I know this is a polarizing topic but this kind of information cannot be ignored. Whether or not someone is for or against the vax no one in a free society should be forced to take a vaccine against their will. The NCAA, NFL, MLB etc all required their players to take a vaccine and the mainstream media is covering up the deaths and injuries that have occurred. It saddens me that many ORU players felt they had to take a vaccine in order to play. Myocarditis( enlargening of the heart) is a real thing and has proven to be a side effect from the vax. 

Yep. 

• Upvote 1

Only two countries on earth (United States and New Zealand) allow pharmaceutical advertisement on television. Who does the bulk of advertising during news programming? Does advertising influence content?

I am not sure if these latest instances of athletes and younger people in general having cardiac events is related or everyone is just noticing it more (what was the pre-COVID baseline?). BUT the special carve outs in the form of indemnification and special advertising status for Big Pharma absolutely need to be changed. It's ridiculous that an entire industry is protected from liability when their products are mandated.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/wellness-company-headed-dr-peter-mccullough-demands-release-damar-hamlins-vaccine-status-part-investigation-tragedy/

In my opinion the Covid vax is not a political issue, it is a health issue and potentially a genocide issue. I know good people who are democrats, republicans and independents who took the shot and conversely ones that did not. From my research over the past 2 years this is the first MRNA( messenger RNA) vaccine to be ever used on the human population. What this means is that those people that take the shot will have their DNA changed forever. This is the type of thing that was done in Nazi Germany under the Hitler regime and the Nuremberg trials proved this and many of the perpetrators were severely dealt with. For anyone that doubts this  there is plenty of evidence out there that  backs up what I am saying. The MRNA gene therapy vaccine was rushed to the market under emergency use authorization and currently most of the vaccines that are being manufactured are under the emergency use clause. This is not only wrong but diabolical. Proper testing of any vaccine is crucial and in the past has been done. For those of you that are getting the seasonal flu shot be very careful. From what I have researched there are harmful ingredients in it much like the covid vax. As Mark Twain once said " it is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Is there hope for those that took the jab? I believe so. Although it will always remain in you taking adequate levels of vitamin C, potassium iodide, Vitamin D3 w/ K2 and ivermectin this can help minimize the damage that has been done. My heart is heavy for so many people who have died or been injured from the vax. I pray people will wake up and do their own research about such an important issue!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I ran into Mickey Mikalic this past Saturday in Sperry at a youth basketball tournament. I have know Mickey personally for many years and we both live in the same neck of the woods. Mickey works for a pharmaceutical company and was forced to get the Covid jab and booster shot in order to keep his job. After getting both shots he started to have pain and tightening in his legs. He went to a massage therapist and even tried using a theragun on his legs. As the pain increased he went to a doctor and found out he had 6 blood clots and nine veins they had to be removed  and he said he was fortunate to be alive. He said verbatim that it was the shots that caused this infirmity. He also said he is now fighting a certain type of cancer that is treatable.  Stories like Mickey’s are a dime a dozen, you just have to be open to looking and listening. I do not delight one bit in presenting this information but I detest people being lied to and forced to do something against their will. I now see commercials on tv pushing this shot and now for infants as well. I have always been a proponent that ignorance is not a good or viable defense. I encourage those of you that know what I am saying is truthful to be bold and do everything you can to speak out and save those who don’t know. I assure you this information will come out on a mass scale one day but in  the meantime we who know better need to make a difference. Isn’t true Christianity fighting and opposing evil wherever it exists?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, eagle88 said:

I ran into Mickey Mikalic this past Saturday in Sperry at a youth basketball tournament. I have know Mickey personally for many years and we both live in the same neck of the woods. Mickey works for a pharmaceutical company and was forced to get the Covid jab and booster shot in order to keep his job. After getting both shots he started to have pain and tightening in his legs. He went to a massage therapist and even tried using a theragun on his legs. As the pain increased he went to a doctor and found out he had 6 blood clots and nine veins they had to be removed  and he said he was fortunate to be alive. He said verbatim that it was the shots that caused this infirmity. He also said he is now fighting a certain type of cancer that is treatable.  Stories like Mickey’s are a dime a dozen, you just have to be open to looking and listening. I do not delight one bit in presenting this information but I detest people being lied to and forced to do something against their will. I now see commercials on tv pushing this shot and now for infants as well. I have always been a proponent that ignorance is not a good or viable defense. I encourage those of you that know what I am saying is truthful to be bold and do everything you can to speak out and save those who don’t know. I assure you this information will come out on a mass scale one day but in  the meantime we who know better need to make a difference. Isn’t true Christianity fighting and opposing evil wherever it exists?

I'm 100% with you on all of this, other than the last sentence about this being a "Christian" issue. But, that's just my opinion. 

The Christian mission is to preach Christ crucified. Period. At least, that's the way I see it. 

• Upvote 1