Prayer for Old Titan

ORUTerry

13 minutes ago, oruvoice said:

Is the doctor a TU fan? I think we should investigate.

After the butt-whoopin' they took last night at home, I would hope not.

On 12/28/2022 at 6:30 PM, TrueBlue82 said:

You're in my prayers, OT, for a successful surgery and quick recovery.  And. I'm also praying for a Golden Eagle wire-to-wire win on Thursday night - so you won't have any undue stress on your heart! 🤣

I would call last night an early start on PT for OT's recovering ticker.

BTW, praying for a speedy recovery from surgery for you, Rhett!!

23 hours ago, ORUTerry said:

Just heard that his surgery was postponed until Friday morning. Seems there were some emergencies that pushed his planned surgery a day forward. 

Thanks so much for the updates, Terry.

We're all praying for a full and speedy recovery for Rhett!! 

What's the latest on Old Titan???  Has he come thru the surgery at this point?....hoping we don't have to wait the entire weekend for an update?......God Bless OT!! 🙏

Good to hear that OT had a successful surgery and now is recovering.  God bless you OT as you come back even stronger in 2023!

Here is the latest info on Rhett:

They have him sitting up in a chair and he’s in very good spirits. He said he’s not ready to talk on the phone or have visitors, but I think in a few days that will change. Overall, he’s doing very well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

PTL and thank you Lord for Rhett's total, complete, painless and speedy recovery.  A total healing.  In Jesus name, amen.

• Like 2

1/2/23 update from Rhett’s friend:

He is progressing well! They are moving him out of ICU today and putting him in the regular cardiac ward. He will be in the cardiac ward proximately 5 to 7 days. I mentioned to him yesterday that you had been checking on him and he was very appreciative….

Thanks for everyone praying for Rhett. Hopefully he will be back on the message board later this week.  

• Like 6

We are praying for you OT and can’t wait to have you back! May God’s healing power continue to flow thru every part of your body!

Good to have you back on the board my friend.  Continued prayers for complete healing and recovery.

Glad to have you back on the board. You need to share your story sometime. It is quite a remarkable example of God’s protection and mercy. 

I’m sorry your ‘first game back’ was such a thriller.