Prayer for Old Titan

ORUTerry

• Dr. Cornelius featured, unlocked and unpinned this topic
  • Dr. Cornelius changed the title to Prayer for Old Titan

TheEagleman will surely be praying....Old Titan is truely the most knowledgeable ORU basketball fan and a good guy...He is the HEART of  ORUSPORTS.com.....I don't want to even think about what this board would be like without him....fervent prayers going up for our fellow Alum!!! GOD BLESS OT!!!  🙏  PS.....now we just need the Good Guys to go out on Thursday Night in Omaha and win one for OLD TITAN!!!!  👍

• Like 2

Praying for our friend, @Old Titan from now through recovery.  Get well soon and get your butt back on the board to let us know how you're doing.  Thanks for all you do to make this board what it is.

Rob 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

May God bless you Old Titan with peace during this time.  Peace be onto you and a peace that passes all understanding during your surgery.  God bless, Keenan

Rhett, you can be sure that I am praying for you! I pray that the surgeons will do the best work they have EVER done. Other doctors will say, "How did you guys do such an AMAZING job?" I pray for all issues to be solved through this surgery, and for your recovery to be quicker than the doctors predicted. I know God will be with you in the OR--as He has been with you every day of your life. He will give you the healing you need so that you can get yourself back to Mabee Center for the rest of this glorious season! And I join theeagleman in imploring our Golden Eagles to notch some big wins this week--especially on Thursday!

God bless you, Rhett!!!!

• Upvote 2

You're in my prayers, OT, for a successful surgery and quick recovery.  And. I'm also praying for a Golden Eagle wire-to-wire win on Thursday night - so you won't have any undue stress on your heart! 🤣

• Like 3

I can't add anymore to this than what has already been said, except to say that the Mrs. & I will be praying for a complete and quick healing from the surgery today.  And I don't care what @oruvoice said before, I always knew OT had a heart! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Prayers for a successful surgery and quick recovery. This board will be a mess until Old Titan returns. It’s a wonderful life. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Bogus Smith said:

I can't add anymore to this than what has already been said, except to say that the Mrs. & I will be praying for a complete and quick healing from the surgery today.  And I don't care what @oruvoice said before, I always knew OT had a heart! 🤣

I say we form an ORU sports forum group, load up some Daylight Donuts, Waldo's Fried Chicken, and BBQ ribs...and head up to the recovery room for a party with OT! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

We all love Old Titan....God Bless that guy!!  I hope everything works when he is out of surgery.....Image result for George Costanza

• Like 1

Anybody got an update on OT's surgery???......❤️

Just heard that his surgery was postponed until Friday morning. Seems there were some emergencies that pushed his planned surgery a day forward. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ORUTerry said:

Just heard that his surgery was postponed until Friday morning. Seems there were some emergencies that pushed his planned surgery a day forward. 

Is the doctor a TU fan? I think we should investigate.

Postponed til Friday?????...TheEaglemans' old heart not sure he can take much more suspense..... Image result for Cosmo Kramer

• Haha 1