A Note from Coach Fink!

ORUTerry

I received this e-mail from Coach Finkbeiner and thought I would post it:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: a note from Coach Fink!

Greetings from ORU!  I trust all is well with you! We are now hours from our opening tip off for our 06-07 basketball season.  Our team has been pre-season picked as number one in the Mid-Con conference and our first game is with a future Mid-Con member, North Dakota State this Sat., Nov. 11.  They are a half court team, and we are a full court team.  Whoever controls the tempo early in the game will have the advantage and the momentum for a good opening season game.

The reason for this letter is that I would like for you to join our "Boost-her" club for our women's program here at ORU.  For a minimum donation of $75.00 (more for friends like Bobby Bolton, Gib Miles and Brent Jones who owe me!!!), we will send you via e-mail or traditional mail a bi-monthly newsletter highlighting our girls, their bios, our schedule, inside happenings, pictures of team events, travel itineraries, etc... It is a newsletter that I think you will look forward to receiving and reading!  I've attached our first letter that is going out this weekend for your viewing. Your donation is much needed as the proceeds will go towards non-budgeted items such as practice equipment, team retreats, travel suits/gear, mission trip opportunities, and the list goes on and on...  The donation is tax deductible and is greatly appreciated!  In today's world of private education, money/budget issues are pressing us from all angles and your consideration is greatly needed and appreciated!!!

E-mail or phone me if you any questions or thoughts about our "Boost-Her" club.  I hope that you will participate in this program for our women's basketball program.  To join, please write your check to:

ORU Women's Basketball

Memo:  Boost-her Club

and mail to:

Oral Roberts University

Women's Basketball Office

7777 S. Lewis Ave.

Tulsa, OK  74171

Hope to hear from you soon! 

Hoops and prayers,

Jerry Office phone: 918 740 7133