ORU at TU Predictions.....

theeagleman5

Well....the tour vs. Non D-1 schools is over and now the Good Guys have to face our hated rivals.....it's time for us to man up and play 40 minutes of solid basketball at Reynolds tomorrow afternoon....TheEagleman will pull no punches here...I have detested TU and their fans for 50 years and that will never change....from the early days when they refused to play little ORU because they feared losing....and not much has changed today.....we all know that many at 11th and Harvard would prefer not to even schedule this contest....but here we are and there are really no excuses....the Golden Hurricane doesn't have a particularly good squad this season and ORU needs to put the big hurt on them....Max is healthy and he needs to step up and show why he's been selected to pre-season All American teams.....TheEagleman is expecting a breakout performance from #3 on Saturday....also we need top performances from our upper classman.....this isn't Rogers State or Ozark Christian.....so let's get it on......30+ for Abmas and ORU rolls over the crosstown frauds by 88-77....GO BLUE!!!! :tb-white:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

TheEagleman enjoyed that interview on The BLITZ this morning w/Coach Mills....he sounds like he is still recovering from illness but ready to go vs. TU tomorrow.....sure hope our guys are feeling OK and ready to rumble.....:tb-blue:

52 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

TheEagleman enjoyed that interview on The BLITZ this morning w/Coach Mills....he sounds like he is still recovering from illness but ready to go vs. TU tomorrow.....sure hope our guys are feeling OK and ready to rumble.....:tb-blue:

In the interview with THE BLITZ Coach Mills shared some of his strategy with the players in these first games. 

I hope his experiment in coaching the team produces results on Saturday. 

• Like 1

I have a feeling TU will throw their best shot at ORU.  They have lost three in a row and if they lose tomorrow then the Hurricanes are 2-5 on the season.  Then TU might be headed to what happened last year, a long losing season.  Say all that to say: TU needs a win badly and their first year coach knows that if he starts losing to ORU then he will most likely not be around very long.  It is a real toss-up game that could come down to the last few minutes.  Still got to go with the Eagles, 77-75.

Are all of you locals going to the game? For some reason, I'm not super excited about going.

57 minutes ago, titansforever said:

Are all of you locals going to the game? For some reason, I'm not super excited about going.

We are going!  I'm hoping for a fun win.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, titansforever said:

Just snagged 14 tix for the crew. Hope we have a nice ORU crowd there. 

ORU pulls away late to win this one 93-78.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'll be there with a friend that's an alum and my son is also going with us. Let's get after it, we need a win today, I hope the team comes out as fired up and ready to go as the Eagleman and I are this morning! Let's kick some TU a$$!! Go Eagles!!!

• Upvote 2

Lets see how big a heart Max has today. This is where he has to show up and lead his teammates....TheEagleman loves #3 and expecting a huge performance. 😎

ORU a surprising 4 point favorite. Vegas loves the Good Guys as does TheEagleman...💪

6 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Lets see how big a heart Max has today. This is where he has to show up and lead his teammates....TheEagleman loves #3 and expecting a huge performance. 😎

He showed up!!

• Upvote 1

The Legend of Mad Max lives on...I gotta see the dunk by Mwumba... sounds like it was the perfect exclamation point....Screw TU!!! Lol💪

• Upvote 1