Caleb Green: Hall of Fame!

titansforever

Great news! Excited for the big guy, well deserved.  Double double machine: great scorer and rebounder!

I would hope that Ken Tutt could be here for the induction. You can't have Caleb without Ken! It looks like Ken is coaching girls basketball at Little Elm High School in Texas.

Caleb a marvelous player...GOAT?? NOT!....CG is a Top 5 or 6 ORU men's roundball guy....👍😎👍

1 hour ago, theeagleman5 said:

Caleb a marvelous player...GOAT?? NOT!....CG is a Top 5 or 6 ORU men's roundball guy....👍😎👍

Maybe not the greatest to ever play for ORU, but I would venture he’s in the top three all-time for ORU in terms of impact and influence in Tulsa, the state of Oklahoma, and the national stage, joining Richard Fuqua and Max Abmas in that regard.

Caleb Green is for ORU what Waymon Tisdale was for OU:  arguably their greatest basketball ambassador ever. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Caleb Green truly is a great ambassador for ORU basketball...Top 5 player...and major part of the big victory at Allen Fieldhouse...💪

• Like 1

Just to clarify...TheEagleman has ultimate respect for Caleb....he is #4 or #5 behind Woosie, Fuqua and Acres. Hopefully a huge crowd on hand at Mabee when #30 is inducted...😎

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

At courtside countdown at the end of his interview, Caleb told max to go break that record. Great that they had some interaction, the hall of fame induction will be for Max a prelude of what could be to come. 

• 1 month later...
GREAT listen.....lots of great ORU talk in part 2 (facilities, Max, perception in the community, etc.)

• Upvote 1

After listening to this interview, I think I have a man crush on Caleb Green. Lots of wisdom coming from that guy. 

• Haha 1