Max Abmas Recharged After Eventful Summer (Tulsa World 8/29/22)

Old Titan

Great article!  It definitely ties all the loose ends of Max's decision about the NBA and his opportunity to learn some things from Trey Young.  Interesting that RJ was the connection between Max and Ice Trey.  Thanks, OT, for the post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Bogus Smith said:

Thanks for posting this, OT.  Oh, and by the way, happy #60 this weekend!!  Welcome to the club! 🎂

Fake news - I demand a recount!

angry clint eastwood GIF

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, brycemckinnistw said:

Just a run-down of your favorite Golden Eagle's summer activities. Hope you all enjoyed.

Nice piece, Bryce - great to have you on the forum!

Now I guess I’ll have to watch my P’s and Q’s if I don’t want to see some version of one of my rants in the paper the next morning, attributed to “an unidentified disgruntled fan”.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Nice piece, Bryce - great to have you on the forum!

Now I guess I’ll have to watch my P’s and Q’s if I don’t want to see some version of one of my rants in the paper the next morning, attributed to “an unidentified disgruntled fan”.  🤣

We know who you are, OT - you'll definitely be IDENTIFIED!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TrueBlue82 said:

We know who you are, OT - you'll definitely be IDENTIFIED!

LOL - I stand by my stories!

redford hoffman.jpeg

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

That is an interesting top ten article: 6 out of the first 7 guys are bigs.  So much for small ball talking over college basketball.  Sasser from Houston vs Max will be a top ten battle of guards in the middle of November!  Sasser looked very tough in their first matchup at the combine earlier this year, but Max can make up for it in Houston.

If I’m not mistaken, Max vs. Darrius McGhee of Liberty will pit the national scoring champs from the two previous seasons, which I would venture has never happened before. 

19 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

If I’m not mistaken, Max vs. Darrius McGhee of Liberty will pit the national scoring champs from the two previous seasons, which I would venture has never happened before. 

That's a good question... when's the last time that has happened?

Buried at the bottom of this Indiana Hoosiers Twitter post is an as-yet-unpublished peek at the Blue Ribbon All-America Team, on which Max Abmas is listed on the 4th Team:

• Like 1

Max is such a class act! Let’s hope this is his best year yet and injury free! Next stop after March madness is NBA!

Max is truly a special player...but a big performance in a signature road win would be nice early in the season to help cement his legacy...👍

• Upvote 2