"918 Day" Player & Facilities Preview - Sunday, 9/8 (Tulsa World)

Old Titan

Trying to convince myself that so many views with zero comments isn't an indictment of this event's wow factor... 

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think this is a really great idea! Hopefully there’s a good turnout, and it’ll give the local news channels an opportunity to run a little snippet about ORU in the middle of football season. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Reminder that Sunday is ORU Athletics Department’s inaugural 918 Day event at the Mabee Center from 4:00 to 6:00. They are trying to make connections with the City of Tulsa and the 918 area code. It is a free event for the community, alumni and friends. There will be games, interaction with players and coaches, autographs, music, etc. Visit www.oruathletics.com/918Day for more information. 

• Like 1

I'm planning on dropping by between 4:30 and 5:00; anyone else on here planning to attend please seek me out or hide accordingly...

fade away homer simpson GIF

• Haha 1

Hope all the locals enjoy the 918 day!  Post some pictures or stories if you get a chance.  Thanks!

• Upvote 3

Geez....Mad Max is everywhere!!......:shield-logo: