Kansas in trouble?

Ron Burgundy

Kansas meets with NCAA: Kansas officials met with the NCAA for about seven hours in an effort to head off any harsher penalties than those the Jayhawks have already imposed on themselves for rules infractions.

A delegation including football coach Mark Mangino, basketball coach Bill Self, athletic director Lew Perkins and chancellor Robert Hemenway met with the NCAA infractions committee in the Tremont Plaza Hotel in Baltimore, answering 11 charges of wrongdoing.

The school's only public comment was a brief statement by Hemenway praising the committee for providing a fair hearing and saying a decision by the NCAA was expected in five to seven weeks.

That's the million dollar question, Terry! Whoever answers first...

Kansas officials met with the NCAA for about seven hours...in the Tremont Plaza Hotel in Baltimore, answering 11 charges of wrongdoing.

afterwhich mangino wiped out the happy hour buffet while self bought a round of shooters for everyone in the bar

I saw where payments to players and lack of insitutional control were mentioned.

I think KU got the results today and they will be public tomorrow.

From what I've read most of the basketball infractions took place during Roy Williams tenure.