Mid-Con Site Visits

bisonguy

Here's a listing of articles about the Mid-Con's site visit to North Dakota State.

The last article has some great quotes from ORU's president. Hopefully his enthusiasm for NDSU is shared by the other Mid-Con presidents during the vote in September.

All articles from The Forum (Fargo's newspaper- registration required, but it's free)

NDSU launches Mid-Con bid

Mid-Con gets taste of Fargo

NDSU impresses visitors

NDSU impresses visitors

By Jeff Kolpack, The Forum

Published Thursday, August 10, 2006

It took Oral Roberts University President Richard Roberts about 1 hour, 50 minutes to fly from Tulsa, Okla., to Fargo on Wednesday morning. His glowing, 1-minute assessment of North Dakota State left school administrators flying high.

Roberts was part of the Mid-Continent Conference site visit team, which concluded its three-day tour of the campus and community. So when Roberts, who along with five other presidents have the final vote on conference expansion, called NDSU ?one of the best-kept secrets in this part of the country,? the vibe among NDSU officials was optimistic.

?If I may say, it?s been one of the most delightful days of my life,? Roberts said. ?To see what we have seen on this campus. It was amazing what we heard. I?ve done some studying on North Dakota State, but seeing is believing.?..............

There were a couple other features in The Forum during the Mid-Con site visit, but for some reason the links are no longer valid.