Trent Pierce

Keenan Henderson

He is a 6'9 forward from Union High School that is rated 74 of their top 100 players by ESPN for the 2023 class.  Trent said in an interview that both of his parents went to ORU.  He has Minnesota, OU, OSU, Tulsa, and ORU listed as his top five choices.  Anyone know if the Eagles have a real shot at this guy?

• Keenan Henderson changed the title to Trent Pierce
1 hour ago, Keenan Henderson said:

Trent said in an interview that both of his parents went to ORU.

🤔 I hadn't heard that before. Trent would be a HUGE addition.

Class of 2023 wing Trent Pierce is becoming a name to watch nationally

Oral Roberts- “One thing I like about ORU is that all eyes are on basketball since there isn’t a football team. They really work on player development and I like how Coach Paul Mills really takes care of his players.” 

It looks like he is moving to Arizona to finish his high school basketball career and Arizona State just offered Trent a scholarship. Guess we all can put two and two together but it is still nice that ORU is on his radar.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Trent signed with the Missouri tigers today.  Still hoping that ORU will land a big fish one day!

1 minute ago, Keenan Henderson said:

Looks like Trent signed with the Missouri tigers today.  Still hoping that ORU will land a big fish one day!

He could still be back to us in a year or two....sometimes it just takes time to make the right decision.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3