ORUgoldeneagles.com

ORUIsbig

I know ORU went through a change in "image" and a new website.  I am wondering if there are any plans to update the athletics website to the new image and logo. Seemed strange that they didn't have a new athletics website.  Though this is the real home for ORU athletics, be nice to update the "official" site.

Hey Isbig!  Good observation, although, as you already know, the message board is actually independent from the official ORU web site and is maintained privately.

But in regards to your comment, it's my understanding that a revamp of the official web site is in the works.  I don't really know when it is supposed to be completed, but I believe your wishes will be fulfilled sometime in the not too distant future.

This was mentioned several times in other post, but the marketing firm responsible for the new ORU logo and design image did present a new image and logo design for Eli to the athletic department. Bottom line is it did not pass Mike Carter's inspection. Athletics is usually ahead of the university in staying updated anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if they have their own updates coming really soon.

This was mentioned several times in other post . . .

VCB, I don't remember that discussion, but I'd like to read over it.  Could you please point me in the direction of that thread?

Thanks.

but the marketing firm responsible for the new ORU logo and design image did present a new image and logo design for Eli to the athletic department.

Sure wish we coulda gotten a look at it.

Guest Blevins

Look for a completely redesigned website over Labor Day weekend and new branding initiative to be announced in the coming weeks...

VCB, I don't remember that discussion, but I'd like to read over it.  Could you please point me in the direction of that thread?

Thanks.

TMH, just look for any of the threads with people complaining about how Eli looks.

I knew you guys would know.  Good info.  Thanks.  I hope they don't change eli. I like him. Good for adults and kids.  Though i always thought he was a bit busty.