My hats off to you Eagles

DunesWestTigerFan

I want to tell you guys...you have a great....great team...You could have won either of those games.....I'll be following you guys more in the future..no doubt

Thanks, DWTF. At this point it kind of reminds me of a scene in the John Wayne movie, El Dorado. John Wayne's character, Cole Thornton, unintentionally shot and killed the young son of the MacDonald family. Always a man of character, JW does the hard task of returning the lifeless body of the boy to his home. After Thornton explains what had happened, the elder MacDonald, in his own way, thanks Thornton for bringing his son to him. Thornton's reply: "It doesn't help much."

I kind of feel like JW's character right now - while I appreciate very much the good sportsmanship and good will of your words, man, it sure doesn't help the way I'm feeling right now!

Best of luck to Clemson in the CWS!

I watched both games and agree that ORU could have taken either or both of them. I know it hurts, but you have a great baseball program and should be very proud of your Eagles. Congrats on a great season.