ORU at Missouri State

Texasgrip

It's time to get back to winning. Let's go Golden Eagles!

• Like 1

Oh yes.....ORU badly needs a win.....so let's do it!....Image result for Cosmo Kramer Seinfeld

Otis is probably warming up his TV and just back from the liquor store.......play ball!!!.......See related image detail

HUGE come-from-behind win with four runs in the ninth to steal a 9-8 road victory. MSU with FIVE errors in the game, which definitely aided the Golden Eagle rally.  The guys showed some resilience tonight, and got rewarded for it!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Comeback Kids!.....big win for ORU aided by those MSU errors but also timely hitting from McMurray with the GWRBI and some really nice relief pitching to keep it close by Denton.....must win series at WIU this weekend...GO BLUE!!...:tb-white: 

Eagleman!   You know me well.  I do love me some Voodoo Ranger.  Sadly I was otherwise engaged and missed the game.  I checked in on the score when were down and should have fired up the Roku but I did not.  Great to see the come back.