Vegas Line: ORU by 2 1/2

Guest Rob Marshall

Guest Rob Marshall

ORU is favored by 2 1/2 points over USC tonight and Marquette is giving Eastern Washington 10 points in tonight's other game at the Great Alaskan Shootout. No line on the Div. II host institution vs. Southern Illinois.

And Mr. Canada, Memphis is a 7 point favorite over UCLA.

Guest EagleBackr

...saw ORU as a 4-point favorite on two different sites. Guess the "no Vegas lines because Oral asked them not to" story is just an urban myth. Now, here's the $64,000 question: if you had to bet the family farm on it, which way would you go? I honestly would go "all in" on ORU. But if that doesn't work out, does anyone have a basement room I can stay in?

Guest Scriber

Less than an hour before tipoff and I'm excited to watch the guys play on ESPN2! While there may be some early jitters, I fully expect a solid win over our PAC-10 foes. There won't be an intimidation factor...after all, we saw USC at the Rainbow Classic last year and if not for a half-court heave by Hawaii's Bobby Nash at the horn we would have played the Trojans in the championship. While it's true that this is a new year, and they now have a proven winner coaching them, it's going to take some time for Floyd to get them back on track. And it won't happen tonight, as I predict an 83-67 win for ORU. Caleb normally plays well against big-name opponents (ask Georgetown, and a number of other teams from last season...except maybe Indiana and a big reason for that was foul trouble). I'll say he has a 25-point, 15-rebound effort tonight. Also watch out for Larry Owens...if he plays as well as he did the last time we were on the ESPN family of networks (ESPNU vs. Maryland in the NIT last year) the Golden Eagles will roll!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!