Super Regional Watch Party Set for Wings to Go

mickeyb

From the ORU website . . .

TULSA, Okla. ? Come watch the Golden Eagles take on No. 1 Clemson in NCAA super regional play this weekend at Wings to Go on 96th and Riverside, the official ORU watch party headquarters.

To celebrate the Golden Eagle's first-ever super regional appearance, all wings will be half price during ORU's weekend series at Clemson. All three of the super regional match ups will air on the ESPN family of networks, beginning Friday afternoon with a 2:00 p.m. contest on ESPN.

The Golden Eagles and Tigers will take the field again Saturday at 3:00 p.m. (ESPNU), with an if necessary game taking place Sunday evening at 6:00 p.m. (ESPN/ESPNU).

Wings to Go is located behind Starbucks at 96th and Riverside, just north of the Creek Turnpike. You can also visit them on the web at www.tulsa.okwingstogo.com.

--ORU--

I just found out I can't make the trip to S.C. I am so there at W2G! I love that place anyway. C'mon guys. Let's pack that place out all weekend!

I didn't even know they had a t.v. at wings to go...I don't remember them having one at least. Will they be able to show the ESPNU game up there? Good place for a watch party there wings are really good.

They've got 3 TVs at Wings to Go, and one of them is a big screen.

I think I have some customer calls on Friday afternoon - around 96th and Deleware.

BTW, great pic of Rothford....

They've got 3 TVs at Wings to Go, and one of them is a big screen.
They barely have enough room in that place to have that many TVs. I'm going to head down there for lunch tomorrow to check it out. Might as well throw them some business for supporting ORU. I think they have an everyday deal for ORU students, faculty, and staff like 10% off.

You are right Terry. I will be making customer calls at about 2 on Friday near Wings to go. Go Eagles. Just a gut feeling that they are going to win this Super Regional. Hope to see you there. 8)

I have a feeling that this will be a special game for the programs history. Even if anyone can't make the watch party, try to listen in as much as possible. I have a feeling that if we get out on a lead, the boys won't look back! Here's to bases loaded in the first with no outs! :)

Can anyone tell me how it was watching at W2G Friday afternoon?

And shall we do a "count" and see who we might expect today? The Mrs. and I are planning to be there ... for awhile at least. Who else?

(Bit surprised how quiet the board has been today!)

GO EAGLES!!! We're behind you all the way!!!!!!!!

It was ok watching at WTG. We watched there until the 8th inning. The only bad thing was that you couldn't hear the game. We had them turn it up once. Since the Sports Animal was broadcasting, I didn't think we should turn it up too loud. Maybe it'll be better today.

They do have ESPNU, right?

It was ok watching at WTG. We watched there until the 8th inning. The only bad thing was that you couldn't hear the game. We had them turn it up once. Since the Sports Animal was broadcasting, I didn't think we should turn it up too loud. Maybe it'll be better today.

They do have ESPNU, right?

I double checked with W2G and they tell me that they have the 'U' and that they are going to be carrying the ORU game at 3:00 for the Watch Party.

The half priced wings were great yesterday. Our family really enjoys W2G. Mike made it out with his friend, who is an OSU grad, and they had a good time. They said there was a really good turn out. I think the plan today is Fox and Hound since it is closer to BA.

A great crowd out at W2G. The sound was better (for me anyway).

The guys gave it all. Such a great game, much better than any of the other super regional games I've seen.

This should help our recruiting and hopefully next year we won't have to play Clemson.