Congrats, ORU and welcome to Clemson!

RevDodd

From a former Tulsa native (went there long enough to learn the Tulsa T's in cursive and grew up hooked on Mr. Zing and Tuffy) allow me to congratulate y'all on rolling up Okie State and Arkansas.

I hope some of y'all can make to our little corner of the world. As our visitors from Texas A&M learned, you'll find Clemson fans friendly and passionate about our Tigers, and the campus and region is beautiful....think Lake Tenkiller or Oologah with mountains and better barbecue.

Look for some fellow Tigernetters to follow suit over here, and, alas a few USC fans who come in disguise but waste little time in showing their feathers trying to stir up trouble.

Anyone who'd like to wander over to our place is more than welcome at www.tigernet.com ... oh, and if anyone gives you a hard time about the school's name, send 'em over to me. We have a saying: "We're Clemson; we're better than that" and some of our younger folks haven't quite grown into the role of Clemson fan yet.

Anyway, congrats again and we're looking forward to hosting y'all!

Thanks, Rev. That's funny cause I'm actually from that part of the country but am living in Tulsa now. We look forward to the games in Clemson. Both teams should be able to put forth their best with a week of rest and make it a great super regional.

Whats up guys...Congrats on your manhandling of the Arkansas Regional.....Feel free to also come over to our scout board...CUTigers.com....Baseball board is called The Doug...

looking forward to it

The TigerNet board seems difficult to navigate or maybe I'm just showing my computer illiteracy? I registered, though.

I know Clemson is the #1 seed, but I've got a sneaky suspicion the Golden Eagles are going to give Clemson all they want...and more!

The TigerNet board seems difficult to navigate or maybe I'm just showing my computer illiteracy? I registered, though.

Tigernet offers a choice of views: flat and threated. right now we're having to fend off the usual Monday coot attack, so things are a tad messy until we get the feathers and entrails cleaned up.

If you come back over, drop into Tiger Active Chat...it's closer to the java chat folks seem to be familiar with.

Hope y'all can come on over!