Great weekend of baseball!

GoldenEagleAg

4 victories over OSU in one year - pretty nice. Getting geared up for Clemson now.

:D

That was so much fun to watch all weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to see ORU fans out there supporting our boys was priceless, i had tickets but couldn't get work off........now im kicking myself, oh well.....

OFF TO CLEMSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, ORU left no doubt in that game. And Chad Rothford is MVP of the tourney, what a weekend. TTown was representing with the flag again, and I believe the announcers were talking about TTown and Mrs. TTown when he said "An ORU fan is on their cellphone calling home telling them about the game...blah blah". And whoever was painted in all that blue at the game was on about 6 or 7 times he got some real air time.

Guess we will have to see if Mississippi State can pull of an upset. In the start of the 8th inning Clemson leads 7 to 6.

Clemson defeats MSU 8 to 6, so Clemson it is.

An amazing weekend full of fantastic memories. Thanks for all the fans that made it out to to fayetteville and those that were cheering in their living rooms as well. Thanks Coach Walton and the Golden Eagle Team for representing ORU to the fullest. See you in Clemson.