Congrats Eagles....

The_R@zorb@ck

Congrats on a very good season thus far ORU and welcome to Fayetteville. I'm sure you're not exactly thrilled to be playing a #2 host, but we're not exactly thrilled to be playing a #3 - especially one that's beaten us already :) Don't really know how OSU got in over us since we no-hit them earlier this year. Plus they were just waxed in the Big 12 tourney, we were too, but our scores were 9-4 to champ Ole Miss and 4-3 to No. 4 nat'l seed Alabama. They were blasted 34-12 by someone and Oklahoma.

Anyhow, point is: I think the two best teams in the regional will be playing the 7 pm game on Friday. Hope you guys come up and enjoy our facilities. They're really nice and I'm sure you'll have a good time. Tickets will be scarce, however, so get on getting them if you're interested. And oh yeah, don't forget to stop by my part out in left field. You're all welcome to come enjoy some cocktails and burgers/dogs on me if you're interested.

Best of luck (except for Friday :)) and congrats on a terrific regular season.

Sincerely,

The_R@zorb@ck

Thanks for the congrats, Razor. I love that we're not traveling across the country for our regional this year. I love even more that we've been and will continue to be competitive with the other teams in our regional this year. What do you think the chances are that Arkansas and OSU keep us on the schedule for next year? Not likely.