Season Tickets

Old Titan

Everyone/anyone received their season tickets yet, either in the mail or via the Mabee Center Ticket Office windows?

I have not, but I have a friend who got their single game tickets to the OSU game today. I assume that means season tix should be coming this week. 

I checked last week on the season tickets. There have been some shipping complications. We should be getting an email update in the near future.

They're sending mine through the app? Anyone else choose that option?

Received the following e-mail today:

Season Tickets will arrive at the Athletics office in the Mabee Center this week. In the meantime the ORU Athletics Team has been working hard to find the best available option to best serve the needs of our basketball season ticket holders. Below is the game plan for distributing the season tickets upon their arrival.

Upon the tickets’ arrival we WILL mail tickets to all of our season ticket holders who have indicated they would like their tickets mailed to them. We believe there will be enough time to get all of the season tickets mailed out and in your hands in time for the first men’s basketball game on Friday, November 12.

We are aware that there are two women’s games before November 12th that many of our loyal fans would like to attend! For the two women’s basketball games on Wednesday, November 3 and Tuesday, November 9 there will be a table in the North Lobby of the Mabee Center with tickets ready and available for all season ticket holders who have not yet received their tickets in the mail. These tickets will only be available for fans who have opted into women’s season tickets and will be limited to receiving the number of tickets that you have ordered.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. We are very thankful for our season ticket holders and we are working hard to provide the best experience possible for our fans.

Season tickets hit my app today! Let's go!!!

• Upvote 1