2007 Recruits....

ORUTerry

Here is a revised list of players that ORU is supposedly recruiting that I have found on the internet (thanks Al Gore!). We all know that ORU typically recruits kids under the radar so take this list with a grain of salt.

Point Guard

Chase Elliot - 6'2", 165 lbs from Bristow, OK

Landon Tatum - 6'0", 165 lbs from San Antonio, TX

Shooting Guard

Nate Rakestraw - 6'4", 212 lbs from Springdale, AR

Center

Caleb Patterson - 7'0", 210 lbs from Anes, OK

Power Forward

Wale Ogunoye (brother of Yemi) - 6'6", 215 lbs from Cedar Hill, TX

(He is shown as a 3-star player - recruited by a long list of schools)

We lose two players next year - but they are pretty important. Replacing Caleb Green and Ken Tutt will be hard (impossible?). But to sustain the momentum that ORU currently has, the coaches must continue to find quality players that can contribute.

I think we might have a collection of players that could fill in for Tutt & Green (not necessarily replace): Vealy, Ehambe and hopefully some of the new guys: Robinson, Gaines, Hazell and Sango. We will obviously be a different team without Green - sustaining the overall talent level is imperative.

If Yemi's brother is as good as some people believe, let's hope that he can convince his brother to follow him to ORU....

notice the preliminary list contains guards that are all 6 foot or over....I think our coaches like the bigger guards

(thanks Al Gore)

You revealed my secret identity.