When do season tickets for next year go on sale?

vcboy2000

On 3/29/2021 at 10:25 PM, jmg1984 said:

Im sure youre right

Is there anyone who had season tix last year that can tell me what they cost. Working on a financial model to get Mills to $1 million. 

Found the form for 2019-20; I don’t think we changed anything. 

Tickets
Donor seating:  $219/seat (requires a certain level of giving to the Golden Eagle Club)

non-Donor seating: $189/seat (requires a Standard or Junior donation level)

Seat Donations

Standard donor level: $100/seat

Junior (age 23-35) donor level: $50/seat

21 minutes ago, ORUTerry said:

Found the form for 2019-20; I don’t think we changed anything. 

Tickets
Donor seating:  $219/seat (requires a certain level of giving to the Golden Eagle Club)

non-Donor seating: $189/seat (requires a Standard or Junior donation level)

Seat Donations

Standard donor level: $100/seat

Junior (age 23-35) donor level: $50/seat

For those wondering why there are basically two numbers that combine to make the total cost of each seat:  the "ticket" amount goes to the Mabee Center ticket office; the "donation" amount goes to Athletics and has some tax-exempt elements to it.

At least, that's the way it worked back in my time; somebody correct me if that's wrong (like some of you need an invitation to correct me...LOL)

Looking at the Donor Form from the 2020-21 guidebook, the numbers match what ORUTerry has on the 2019-20 form.

Varsity level:  $50/seat donation and a discounted season ticket price (Varsity Club members only)

39 minutes ago, titansforever said:

Looking at the Donor Form from the 2020-21 guidebook, the numbers match what ORUTerry has on the 2019-20 form.

Varsity level:  $50/seat donation and a discounted season ticket price (Varsity Club members only)

ORU Varsity Club membership is (according to the athletic department website) "open to former ORU student-athletes, coaches, managers and trainers, cheer and yell leaders, and Athletic Department employees and support personnel."