When do season tickets for next year go on sale?

vcboy2000

Hey, after this year's run; it's never to early to start capitalizing on the team's success.

As soon as I post this, I stroll over to the Tulsa World website to find this...

Β 

🀣

Β 

Whelp! Might as well go ahead and get my bank card out. Let's go!!!

season tix.PNG

I got an e-mail Saturday from the BOK box office with the same season ticket promo; ORU Athletics either paid or traded somehow for the e-mail blast to that list of regional ticket buyers.

Which is danged smart of ORU Athletics, I must say!

4 hours ago, Otis 83 said:

How much are season tickets?

Gonna b a lot more nowπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 hour ago, jmg1984 said:

Gonna b a lot more nowπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I would bet not. With season ticket sales in the hundreds and many of those are part of sponsorships, that aren't actual fan purchase, I would doubt there is a price increase.

Unless, the non-conference home schedule next year is loaded. In today's market, people aren't going to fork out good money to see us play Rogers State, Southwest Christian,Β Haskell Indian College, & a conference slate with Dakota schools and Western Illinois.Β 

How does a home non-conference schedule already featuring Tulsa, Oklahoma State, and Texas-Arlington sound?

24 minutes ago, oruvoice said:

Unless, the non-conference home schedule next year is loaded. In today's market, people aren't going to fork out good money to see us play Rogers State, Southwest Christian,Β Haskell Indian College, & a conference slate with Dakota schools and Western Illinois.Β 

This!!!

Can we please just get ONE solidΒ home game a year. Just one game would keep the fan base excited and connected. It is impossible to get my friends (even the ones who like ORU MBB) to accept my FREE tickets when it's full of teams that nobody has ever heard of.Β 

3 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

How does a home non-conference schedule already featuring Tulsa, Oklahoma State, and Texas-Arlington sound?

...... wut.....Β 

Confirmed?

1 minute ago, EagleManiac said:

...... wut.....Β 

Confirmed?

• OSU game is Chapter 2 of a 4-year deal; ORU played in Stillwater this season
  • Tulsa is the home game ORU should have hosted this year before the Golden Hurricane had a COVID issue
  • Texas-Arlington was a scheduling snafu on their part this season; they are now supposed to start that contract here this year.

8 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

That's a great start!Β 

6 hours ago, oruvoice said:

I would bet not. With season ticket sales in the hundreds and many of those are part of sponsorships, that aren't actual fan purchase, I would doubt there is a price increase.

Im sure youre right

They are currently only taking $50 deposits.Β 

16 hours ago, Old Titan said:
  • OSU game is Chapter 2 of a 4-year deal; ORU played in Stillwater this season
  • Tulsa is the home game ORU should have hosted this year before the Golden Hurricane had a COVID issue
  • Texas-Arlington was a scheduling snafu on their part this season; they are now supposed to start that contract here this year.

This is HUGE. Good for the fans and students to see our guys competing AT HOME against big names like OSU. TU should be an easy win next year as well against an AAC opponent unless Haith is able to recruit well out of the transfer portal, though I don't know why anybody would want to join that dumpster fire right now.Β 

Excited for the coming season.Β 

10 hours ago, jmg1984 said:

Im sure youre right

Eh. Maybe not. If OT is right about the schedule of OSU, TU, UTA, and they add another home date against a Wichita St., Missouri St., or the like, they might bump it up a bit? Although personally, I would be careful about bumping it too much.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, oruvoice said:

Eh. Maybe not. If OT is right about the schedule of OSU, TU, UTA, and they add another home date against a Wichita St., Missouri St., or the like, they might bump it up a bit? Although personally, I would be careful about bumping it too much.

Agreed. Bump it DOWN if anything. Capitalize on the run we just had and the excitement around Tulsa about ORU basketball and get as many butts in seats as possible.Β Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EagleManiac said:

Agreed. Bump it DOWN if anything. Capitalize on the run we just had and the excitement around Tulsa about ORU basketball and get as many butts in seats as possible.Β Β 

I like where your head is at, but they can't make it much lower than it is. LOL!Β 

We need someone with a fire in his belly to fill seats, like we had a few years back. But alas, he's soaking up the sunshine in Southern California, living the good life.Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is what Athletics said on Facebook:

πŸ€ The Golden Eagles made history during March Madness - reserve your ORU Men's Basketball 2021-2022 Season Tickets. Don't miss out! π™π™žπ™§π™¨π™© π™©π™žπ™’π™š π™¨π™šπ™–π™¨π™€π™£ π™©π™žπ™˜π™ π™šπ™© π™₯π™ͺπ™§π™˜π™π™–π™¨π™šπ™§π™¨ π™¬π™žπ™‘π™‘ π™§π™šπ™˜π™šπ™žπ™«π™š π™ͺπ™₯ 𝙩𝙀 𝙖𝙣 π™–π™™π™™π™žπ™©π™žπ™€π™£π™–π™‘ 38% 𝙀𝙛𝙛!