Roster info

Chris Mack

Hello,

I'm am looking for the Roster of the ORU Women's Basketball Team for the '94-'95 season? Can you help me? 

Or type into google search 1994-95 oru womens basketball roster above site should show up lmk

• 5 months later...

The 21-22 ORU Women's Basketball roster has been posted on the ORU Athletics website, with some interesting transitions from last season... which also raise some question marks.

First, all three "Seniors" from last season (who were granted an additional COVID year by the NCAA) are slated to return as "Graduate Students".  This means another year for Keni Jo Lippe and Regan Schumacher, which will provide the team with immediate maturity, depth and scoring threats.

Three undergrads have left the team, with Gem Summers the only significant contributor from last season.

And the roster adds five newcomers, including GCU transfer Katie Scott (the WAC's leading scorer last year) and the 6'1" Moore twins from OKC.

This leaves the roster at 18 players (which I don't know exactly how that works...) with eight of them listed at 6'1" and taller.

It's been awhile since we were competitive in the South Dakota dominated Summit League.  Let's hope that this season is a step in the right direction.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/11/2021 at 2:26 PM, TrueBlue82 said:

The 21-22 ORU Women's Basketball roster has been posted on the ORU Athletics website, with some interesting transitions from last season... which also raise some question marks.

First, all three "Seniors" from last season (who were granted an additional COVID year by the NCAA) are slated to return as "Graduate Students".  This means another year for Keni Jo Lippe and Regan Schumacher, which will provide the team with immediate maturity, depth and scoring threats.

Three undergrads have left the team, with Gem Summers the only significant contributor from last season.

And the roster adds five newcomers, including GCU transfer Katie Scott (the WAC's leading scorer last year) and the 6'1" Moore twins from OKC.

This leaves the roster at 18 players (which I don't know exactly how that works...) with eight of them listed at 6'1" and taller.

It's been awhile since we were competitive in the South Dakota dominated Summit League.  Let's hope that this season is a step in the right direction.

If I'm not mistaken, women's basketball has 15 scholarships as opposed to the men's 13. 

Plus, any seniors from last year that are staying on to play their extra COVID-related year do not count against scholarship totals...in ANY sport this year.

Gonna need some more folding chairs!