Rogers St. at ORU

theeagleman5

EagleManiac, I checked on the mask situation. I was told by the building manager that they should have had masks available at both entrances that night. Did they say that they ran out? Did they just tell you that you'd have to leave? We want to make sure this doesn't happen again. Let me know.

3 hours ago, oruvoice said:

The "whoop-whoop" announcer? LOL! 

You mean, you don't enjoy someone screaming at you the entire game and screeching EAGLE BALL when a random loose ball trickles out of bounds? 🤣

No comment. He does a good job for the most part. 

3 hours ago, titansforever said:

EagleManiac, I checked on the mask situation. I was told by the building manager that they should have had masks available at both entrances that night. Did they say that they ran out? Did they just tell you that you'd have to leave? We want to make sure this doesn't happen again. Let me know.

I think the girl taking my ticket just didn't know (or maybe didn't feel like finding out). She just told me to run to Wal Mart across the street, which I did, but I felt that was a bit tacky. Obviously not a big deal, but I made sure to submit a "complaint" so it would be corrected for the next game. No harm done if it happens to a diehard like myself, but if it happens to a casual sports fan, they are likely to just turn around and not come back. 

And to be clear, I was contacted by someone from the Mabee Center later who apologized and assured me they had masks available at the time. I was probably just the first dummy to show up with out one and the girl taking tickets didn't know where they were.