Good Game!

DCAggie

We feel very fortunate to get out of Tulsa with a W as we know how good your team is and how tough you make your venue. During the few moments I was able to listen, it really sounded like your crowd does a great job to give your team a lift. We are looking forward to your team visiting the Spectrum in Logan. I hope some of you will be able to come to that game, although I will not be present myself. Gook luck the rest of the way and go win the Great Alaskan! I am sure I am not alone among Aggies in that sentiment.

Go Eagles!

This was a killer loss to me because a win would have given us such a strong start to the season against such a polished and respected team.

At church this morning I asked a couple of my buddies what they thought of the game, and they both said the same thing - whatever they thought about ORU's play, they enjoyed watching USU, because they were so well coached and executed so well!

You guys really were a fun team to watch, and I think that you probably gained some fans in Tulsa, even if you DID beat us. Thanks for your positive remarks, DCAggie.