Excellent Game

TigerDude

Thanks TigerDude! Good luck in the next round.

cbs blew it in my area of texas! I live in stephenville and we got to see the first half of the game and then did not get to see the last half... because they switched to another game in our area! boo!

I'm hearing the same thing about cbs from some tiger fans here. I got to watch it but they did cut in and out to other games for the majority of the second half.

i just wanted to throw my "good game" in here, too....

oru was very impressive, and i agree with a post i read on another thread that if it was villanova you played, you may have won. the tigers were hotter from outside than we have been in awhile, and i wasn't comfortable until there were only a couple of minutes left.

it's all in the matchup....the last couple of ncaa's we've been to, we had undesirable matchups and took early exits.

hats off to the golden eagles...if the game today is how your team normally plays, you'll get more chances at this with better seeds and better matchups. good luck.

First of all, thanks to the Tiger fans who've been so classy on this board. It is nice to get some props from you after a tough loss. I wish the three Memphis fans who sat in front of me at the game had displayed the same level of comportment. After spewing profanities throughout the game they stood up, angrily addressed the ORU fans, and left with about 7 mintues to go. But every group of fans has their bad eggs. Fortunately, the married couple who moved over and took their place were very nice and especially gracious in victory like Triple T and Tiger Dude.

Secondly, to all of you who lived through another frustrating CBS experience I have some advice for you. When we make the tournament next year get Direct TV. The March Madness package is the best $59 you will ever spend. My wife called me in the second half because our local CBS affiliate switched games on her. I directed her to the correct channel and she watched the remainder of the game with minimal re-directs. You can only get the package from Direct TV. Personally, that was the sole decision point for me when selecting my content provider. CBS will drive you crazy so you have to take the matter into your own hands.

For the most part I really enjoyed watching the game with you guys, thanks for the compliments and thanks for being classy. Haha but like it was said above... there always is one bad egg. We actually had a guy (i think he might have had 1 too many) start to moon us before his wife stopped him. He had been yelling the whole game and what I found really funny was that all the memphis fans that were around him moved and told us they had nothing to do with him.

Or you can watch it for free at cstv.com.

Oh they will sucker you in now with their free broadcasts and then bam you gotta pay to watch an underquality broadcast. I really hope they don't try to make you pay for the quality that they showed this year. Also, on CSTV in Tulsa they won't let you watch the game since it is the game they are showing, so CSTV is not a viable option. Lets just not pull a 16 seed next year so we don't have to play a "Memphis" next year.

Also, why do Memphis fans feel like its their jobs to treat us like crap??? It wasn't our choice to play them in the first round. Yea a number 1 seed beat us, shove it in our faces show us whos boss, I just don't get it. Did we do something wrong to make them hate us??? I'm not saying anything bad against the tiger fans who posted on our board, they were classy and I appreciate them. And good luck to you guys in the rest of the tournament, cause you guys look way hot to go all the way. The thing that scares me the most about Memphis is that they are so dang young. I don't want to play Memphis again unless its the final four next year thats for sure.

Or you can watch it for free at cstv.com.

True but with the Direct TV package you don't have to "buffer and load" when you switch back and forth between games. You can also tune into a channel that splits the screen into four quadrants so you can monitor all the madness at once and easily flip to the game action that suites you. For digital quality on every TV in the house vs. fuzzy and small on my laptop, I maintain it is the best $59 you will ever spend.

Oh they will sucker you in now with their free broadcasts and then bam you gotta pay to watch an underquality broadcast. I really hope they don't try to make you pay for the quality that they showed this year.

No, actually this is the first year they offered it for free. Last year I gladly paid 20 bucks for it. The quality is fine to me, since DirectTV is not even an option for me.