Section Locations for Tickets

glpoke

I was confirmed yesterday for the tickets I had requested through ORU. They told me they were $50 a piece for Friday's morning session. Unfortunately, they didn't seem to have much more information such as seat locations or Sunday's game information should ORU win.

Does anyone know what section the ORU allotted tickets are in? If not, I guess it'll just have to be surprise when I pick them up at will call Friday. In addition, if ORU pulls off the upset, I assume they just charge me for the additional Sunday session tickets?

The guy from ORU who called told me he thought the tickets are in Section 108 and 210, but he was not positive about that. He did not know how they will be divied up between the two sections.

Thanks OKC...either of those sections look like they would be great. If anyone finds out any additional information, please let me know. Friday can't come soon enough!

How to pick up your tickets & where......

If you purchased your tickets through ORU, this is the info:

ORU will have a table set up at the Fairmont Hotel on Thursday from 2 until 4pm.

Friday tickets will be picked up at the ORU will call window at the AAC from 10AM on. There will be a table inside the entrance for player tickets.

The first 350 tickets are in sections 107 & 108 (across the floor from our team bench. The other 200 tickets are in section 210 with a few in 310.

If I hear anything else I will pass it on.