Sportsline "The Edge" compares ORU, Memphis

tmh8286

That little basketball couldn't get any closer to the Memphis side.

If an Eagle and a Tiger fought, who do you think would win?

I think that the advantage of flight would give an edge to the Eagle, though I'm not sure how an Eagle could kill a Tiger. I guess the Eagle could go after the back of the Tiger's neck or its head with its Talons. I think the Eagle would win the fight, thus giving ORU the edge in the game on Friday.

You know what three things that stick out to me?

1)FT% - their team average, 68%, while its only 2 points lower than ours tells me they're very capable of having an off night at the line. A lot of times 'athletic' teams struggle at the line and that might be the case here.

2) Point Guard - they mention they lack a stereotypical general to QB the team. Turnovers and bad play can be turned around a lot easier if you have a point guard that slows things down and distributes the ball. It'll be important to try to find an opportunity to throw them out of sync, if that's possible.

3) 3pt% - ours is slightly better and we'll need to shoot 5-10% higher on Friday in order to have a chance to win.

The eagle puts out the eyes of it's victim and then rips it's flesh until it bleeds to death. How do you convert that to something legal?

I for one think it's a good sign that we're playing a team that actually averages more turnovers per game than are.