ORU Coaches Show

orumom

The ORU coaches' show will be held at Pepper's Grill at 91st & Delaware from 6pm until 7pm. They will be talking about preparations for the NCAA Tournament. Attend if you can. If not, listen in on the Buzz & call with your questions.

Or, if you are out of town, post your questions - or congratulations/comments here.

I want to personally congratulate Coach Sutton and the players for qualifying for the tournament. I also wanted to send in a question concerning Memphis' uptempo style of play. Could we possibly see Yemi starting over Mickey this Friday in order to try to match the quick athleticism the Tigers put on the court?

Said that Yemi and possibly Chello would definitely get a lot of PT because they match up with some of the other players. Didn't say anything about starters or how much/little Mickey will play.

I thought it was really nice of TU's Mad Dog to call in & wish ORU luck in the tournament.

I thought it was really nice of TU's Mad Dog to call in & wish ORU luck in the tournament.

I am really impressed and appreciative with all the words of encouragement from the different fans from so many different teams, its such a fun and exciting time. Also I read this on the hogville.net forum: "Coach Sutton of ORU is from Fayetteville and has asked Hog Fans for our support he promised to dawn a HogHat during our game." First off to get the support of the hog fans who are very passionate indeed you gotta do what you gotta do, but is it true? And thanks to any hog fans who root for us in the game!!