Ticket Help

vcboy2000

I need some more leads on where I could get a couple of tix. Does anyone have any information?

I need some more leads on where I could get a couple of tix. Does anyone have any information?

Seriously get there early Friday morning and you will get tickets very reasonably.

If you are willing to wait till after the Arkansas/Bucknell game tips off, the ticket prices will have plummeted even further. No scalper is going to want to be stuck with session tickets. I still believe Arkansas will have a large contingent in Dallas as they always did during their SWC days so there will likely be a flurry of ticket selling activity before the first game but after that game tips, it should be very easy and cheap to pick up a good tickets.

When we buy tickets on the street we usually get there 2 1/2 to 3 hours before. Even the big 12 Football tournament we have gotten tickets below face.

Thanks guys. Just found out that I will be dancin with the Eagles in Dallas! See you there!

Terry, we should prob. get there by 10am or so don't ya think??

What time are ya'll leaving? We plan to buy tickets on the street, too.

We are leaving around 6:00 am.... maybe sooner. We too will be too will be trolling for tickets, although a couple of the van occupants have secured corporate tickets.

Do you have a ride down to Dallas?

We will be staying in touch with Huge and he will stay in touch with us, the team goes up tomorrow. If you want him to start looking for tickets for you, send me a private message.