Schuyler Thomas

glpoke

I actually meant to ask this during the preseason but forgot and I don't ever recall reading anything about this topic. What happened to Schuyler Thomas? He would have been a huge addition to this year's team. Did he transfer or just quit playing ball?

He had used up his eligibility. Wasn't able to come back after his redshirt season. Some others may be more familiar with the exact situation, and could fill in more details.

Guest EagleBackr

...from what I heard (correct me someone if I'm wrong), ORU realized that, after his one year of playing plus a year out with an injury, he had actually used up all his eligibility due to having enrolled (but never playing) at a D-1 school at some point between high school, juco, and arriving at ORU. He's still around town; saw him at a couple of ORU games this year and at the UMAC...

Schyler was actually at the Chicago State game at the Mabee Center & visiting with people on the court afterwards. It was too bad he didn't qualify for another year of eligibility. I think your story is basically correct Eaglebackr.