Sign in to follow this  
theeagleman5

Clinton vs. Trump

theeagleman5

Ding Dong the witch is dead....the Silent Majority wasn't very silent last night.....Bye Bye Barack and Hillary!!!....:D

• Upvote 1

theeagleman5

I saw where Oklahoma got out early and often for Trump...65% -29% over Hillary....nice job, Okies!!!....:y:

MrsSmith

Good job from Pennsylvania too!

theeagleman5

Thanks, Mrs. Smith....TheEagleman was shocked that PA went for Trump because of all the liberals on the edges of the state in Philly and Pittsburgh....but the entire middle is conservative Republican...living just outside Phila. and working in the city I am surrounded by Democrats who think the world is coming to an end with the Trump win and they can't be convinced otherwise...time will tell....if Mr. Trump doesn't do what he says he's going to do then he will get voted out in 2020.....personally, I hope he is able to follow through....because right now Washington is a total mess of corruption and selfishness.....most of America is sick of it as testified by all the RED on the voting map except for a few blotches of Blue in the East and West.....in fact, let California secede from the Union if they want.....good riddance!!!  ...:y:

• Upvote 1